America’s Agenda & Kaiser-Permanente Are Pleased to Co-Host a Webinar
PLANNING FOR THE NEXT NORMAL AT WORK: Keeping your workforce healthy and safe throughout the pandemic
July 13, 1:30 – 3:00 PM EDT
As nationwide shelter-in-place restrictions lift and pause, making sense of inconsistent guidance from the federal leaders, agencies, states and local governments can be confusing for unions and employers who have health and safety of workers at top of mind. For this reason, America’s Agenda and Kaiser Permanente will co-host a seminar that will present the latest science-based information on managing return to work, operating safe workplaces, and supporting psychological health and social needs of workers in the midst of the ongoing pandemic.
Union leaders and staff, employers, Taft-Hartley trustees, health industry organizations, policy-makers, friends and guests of America’s Agenda are cordially invited to participate in this webinar on Planning for the Next Normal at Work.
Webinar presenters Deborah Friesen MD, MBA, FACP Physician Advisor, Customer Clinical Solutions and Kathryn Harrison, Director, Workforce Health Consulting Group at Kaiser-Permanente will provide the most current, science-based guidance on how to:
- Modify workplace safety plans, HR policies, and operational protocols for COVID-19
- Develop COVID-19 screening and safe return-to-work policies; learn how to handle specific COVID-19 workplace scenarios
- Build and reinforce a psychologically healthy workplace with self-care tools and clinical resources
- Support the social and economic needs of your employees and your communities; learn the impact of COVID-19 on social determinants of health
- Stay connected to regulatory and legislative guidance on reopening businesses and protecting employees
- Spotlight the worker safety needs of specific industries: manufacturing, education, grocery and essential retail, construction, first responders, transpiration, health care, hospitality
Participants will have opportunity to pose questions to the presenters during course of the webinar by audio and by a text CHAT feature. PLEASE JOIN US!
Please RSVP by sending email to Jess Belford at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 223-1584. We will send you instructions for login to the webinar.
# # #